Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who's stopped in on my blog. I hope you enjoy the latest pictures. My roommate Rachel bought a couple hundred glow sticks on sale, Analiesa wanted to play with them in the dark, and I wanted to take pictures. Perfect combo. Check out the links I've put up. The latest one is Annie Leibovitz's interpretation on Alice in Wonderland. Take a second and compare her style with Rodney Smith's, his link is also included in the list to the right. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Thems some good pictures, we should hang out sometime.

-"Crazy" Jon

Vanessa Swenson said...

Mo!!! I love your pictures! I'm always so happy when you post them! The ones of Bets and Megan made me severely homesick for the two of them. (sigh...)

Brandon said...

I can't believe I missed out on this!!! Why didn't you tell me you were going to have fun w/ glowsticks? When I was a kid, they were my absolute favorite thing about Halloween. :) BTW, anyone visiting this site, check out Mo's link entitled "Brandon Moon", it's an awesome website!