After your feedback, here are three new and improved pepper pics.
To see the last group scroll down or click on this sentence. Each image here was taken in slightly different light, each emphasizing different aspects of the pepper. If you hate pepper pictures, you may not want to proceed . . .
Note: Every screen is a different, so if you can't see much detail in the shadows you may need to brighten your screen. If you are on a Mac you're probably ok. (If you want to see what I see, my typical setting is three down from the brightest, which helps me envision better what the image will look like printed.)
Which would you choose?
 |
| Pepper no. 1 - Highest contrast, brightest highlights, deepest blacks. |
 |
| Pepper no. 2 - Highlights are slightly diffused but still have some punch, detail in the shadows, easier to see the more subtle mid-tone curves, halo of light behind the pepper. |
 |
| Pepper no. 3 - Diffused highlights, each curve and bump of light smooths into the next. Halo of light surrounds pepper. |
3 comments:
I like the first one the best. To me, it brings out the contours and depth of the pepper better than the others, and focuses less on the background (which probably shouldn't be focused on--I like the less busy background BTW!). More of the pepper seems to be in focus as well.
I like number three. The halo thing is awesome. It's like a painting.
I think they are all beautiful. I can't pick a favorite! I like that the first one looks like a painting (from my pc, at least). This is wonderful! Ang galing galing mo, Mo! hehehe
Post a Comment