I'm glad most people don't know how cool we are. I have not figured out why I like it. Maybe it's because I grew up with "double lifers," or because I just relish the idea of walking around knowing people, and yet, not letting them know me. Is it power? Is it insecurity? Is it a meaningless attempt to go against our generation's love of self? A reaction against those who seem to be more concerned with the appearance of a life than the actual living of it? Who knows, at least it's fun.
6 comments:
What a cute little dog that is sooo very scary. By the way, you need to add me as a facebook friend.
Yes, he is cute. And, yes I do.
I agree, very scary, very cute. It makes me smile.
Facebook is evil!!!
more pictures???? please!!!!
I'm glad most people don't know how cool we are. I have not figured out why I like it. Maybe it's because I grew up with "double lifers," or because I just relish the idea of walking around knowing people, and yet, not letting them know me. Is it power? Is it insecurity? Is it a meaningless attempt to go against our generation's love of self? A reaction against those who seem to be more concerned with the appearance of a life than the actual living of it? Who knows, at least it's fun.
Post a Comment