Friday, July 20, 2007

Negligence, I know.

Ever since Lydian signed me up for Facebook about a month ago, I've been neglecting my blog. I guess I only find so much time in front of the computer each day. Opposed to popular belief (or at least according to one-who-shall-not-be-named, we'll call him Moonie), "Facebook is evil." All I can say is, I was but lately on your side of the fence and now am not looking back. So much good has happened as a result of me being on Facebook. I've been able to connect with some friends that I had totally lost track of previously. I think Facebook, like just about everything else in life, can be a blessing or a curse. But, in the end, the ultimate measuring stick is if it inspires us to do good or evil. The worst evil, I suppose, has been me neglecting my blog . . . hmmm. More pictures are forthcoming, from shoots in Helper, weddings, and random roommate activities.

Side note to Harry Potter fans out there: I loved the fifth movie. I'm still working my way through the second "Harry Potter" book, but reading "Child of the Dark" at the same time. Perhaps by the middle of next year, I will have finished with the whole series. Here's hoping (fingers crossed).

No comments: