Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mo's Mornings, Evenings, Afternoons


I don't have a mirror in my room. Well, actually, I do, it's just bolted about six inches too low on the back of my door. So, I can see the full body reflection, except for my head. I've compensated for this by using my in-computer camera as a kind of mirror. I'll tell you this much, you can't be using an in-computer camera too long without being tempted to take pictures-- and that's exactly what's happened! So here you have a series of pictures of my morning routine taken on different days. I'll probably kick myself in the pants later for having posted these, but I hope you get a chuckle.Flossing . . .

Will I really need to take this out and brush it?

Braiding the hair.

Wipe the sleep from your eyes . . .


Checking the part . . .

Braiding more . . .

8 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

so very funny. it's interesting how intimate some pictures can be. i really like the one of the hair part.

Thirdmango said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

master mo, you are the wind beneath my wings.

Rusch said...

Wow, you spend a long time brushing your teeth.

Brandon said...

You need to look in a mirror in order to brush your teeth? (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Lauren said...

Mo! That is the best idea ever... I love your blog. Seriously, those pictures are great!

Myra Bybee said...

I really love those photos! They are too funny!

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with anything. I will be a missionary in less than 24 hours. Man, you are a good friend.