When Gretchen invited me over to take pictures of her hats, I have to admit, I was more than a little delighted. I wish I could have posted more here, but the ones I've posted give what I think is an overall feel of the grandeur and expanse of Gretchen's hat collection. Hats in her collection come from all over the world, from Tibet to Paris, Guatemala to Berlin, and just about anywhere and everywhere in between.

Wall #1

The "Chastity Talk" hat.

Three from Europe.


The crepe pan, made in France.



Beware of bear!
3 comments:
oh wow! I love Gretchen's hat collection! I have never seen them all together like that! That is so awesome that you had the privelage!
Chastity hats are much better than chastity belts. Hats are all about protection. Helmets protect you from smashing your head into concrete, hard hats protect you from concrete smathing into your head, and pink frilly hats with roses protect you from attractive men.
I know I make it look easy, but being this funny can be exhausting. Or is it not going to bed because I don't want to miss one moment while I'm home? I need to go lie down before I hurt myself.
Post a Comment