Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Fought the Law, but the Law Won

The following is a gruesome tale with a moral attached. One Saturday morning we got hold of a few rifles and played with them in our living room. Our landlord took them away from us. It was this same day that I found out that having firearms goes against BYU Housing policies. So, kids, keep your rifles, flamethrowers, and crossbows safe and clandestine.


I won this showdown. Obviously. I'm still alive to tell the tale.

Nathan takes the rifles away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might not get to meet Boo Rad, but you could become Atticus Finch with that kind of a rifle.

A student midwife said...

HAHAHAH! I just saw this for the first time. That last picture kills me! (again, I guess). Dang, why did Nathan have to end all that fun?

Mo, I love you more that you love the sound of broken lightbulbs on pavement. I love you more than Saturday's Warriors itself!