Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Things We Drive By

At least these things you might drive by if you are on your way to the beach along a California highway: large plywood cutouts of artichoke farmers, freeway exits lined with wildflowers, and tented greenhouses. All of them were taken from the car window in Cali's farming belt.

This is a mere sampling of more photos to come . . . so keep your safety belts fastened and your eyes open. Or at least come check back in a couple of days. You will be delighted beyond all measure.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh ... why are you so amazing at photography and writing. I think you are too blessed.

i hate your word verification.

i love you.

Lydia and Josh said...

i love it. i am on the edge of my seat.

T.Douglas Robbins Esq. said...

I think you sold your soul for candy, and these amazing talents. Probably was worth it...

Myra Bybee said...

Wow! Did you take these? Mo! You are an amazing photographer and I am a tough critic!

Michelle said...

So I sold my soul for candy. It was a rough day. How did you get this blogger template thing working. I am having troubles with it.

Alison said...

I love the similar composition in all three photos - it gives a continuity, a theme. I wish you would post more!

Lydia and Josh said...

my seat belt is on.....

Anonymous said...

Mo! I love what you've done with the place! I think my favorite shots came from 'The things we drive by,' and the 17 mile drive. Oh, and that breathtaking image of the the 3 washed stones on the beach. Lovely.

Michelle said...

Is there anyway I can get a Maria Olsen original print? I would really like one. How much would that cost?