
The Museum of Modern Art where we went to see the Lee Friedlander exhibit. Amazing photographer. I should do a post all about him.

A building just outside the MoMA. I liked the windows.


A couple shops down in Hippie-ville. Also known as Haight and Ashby--it's the area where the two streets intersect.

A Greek Orthodox Church.


A couple houses that I had to photograph. I had Lydia pull over for me, the light was so sweet.

The windy outlook over the bay and Golden Gate bridge. More pictures to come.

The Legion of Honor. Thanks, Lydia. I really liked the fountain.

Cliff House. This is where we watched the sun set over the Pacific Ocean. It was an adventure getting here, but totally worth the trouble. The view was glorious.
2 comments:
The hotel is the Legion of Honor. I'm loving this!
Left post on blog. Can access through facebook. You will like. I love these photos. You rock! When do I get to be Hamlet, and how?
Post a Comment