Self-explanatory.
Um, agreed.
Ummm, so I totally want to know where this came from. Though I guess it's obvious you're not going to tell. Sounds like good advice to me.
3) Two people with hyper-sensitivity to sudden stimulus (like Thelma) shouldn't walk together late at night in a dark alley.
People who have the means and time to stalk through aliases should not be aloud to use the internet.
I love Will's commment.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Um, agreed.
Ummm, so I totally want to know where this came from. Though I guess it's obvious you're not going to tell. Sounds like good advice to me.
3) Two people with hyper-sensitivity to sudden stimulus (like Thelma) shouldn't walk together late at night in a dark alley.
People who have the means and time to stalk through aliases should not be aloud to use the internet.
I love Will's commment.
Post a Comment