I'm appreciating the feedback from everyone on this latest experiment in clothing how-to. I have to say though, Wow! If you ever go through your closet like I'm doing right now, you'll learn a lot just by having to take pictures of yourself in stuff you don't feel so hot in. That being said, here's today's number. A pink sweater I've had for at least six years. It's warm. It's comfy. But something about it--maybe one of you can tell me--has kept it in the closet but rarely ever worn . . .
And a close up of the sleeve. You can see some "sweater-balling" started, but is it bad enough to throw out?
Posts on this topic will halt for the coming week or so, but will continue middle of next week. No fear, there are many a hidden treasure or trasher yet to come. Ta-ta darlings, for now!


2 comments:
it stays in the closet because it is relatively shapeless. meaning: it doesn't enhance your great features, though it doesn't 'detract' either... it is just a warm, comfy sweater without any flattering cuts. My suggestion: pair it with that black blazer. (assuming it isn't too bulky for that). That will solve the pilling problem too. You need something to provide definition between the curve of your chest and your waist. The buttons on your blazer could accomplish that if they are high enough to cinch in your chest (ahem--I am speaking from experience here--we both knows that chest is the hardest feature to keep looking flattering). If the buttons fall UNDER the bustline, nix this idea completely. That will only make you look top-heavy. Just my 2 cents.
I vote no on this one. The color is a little blah. I miss you.
Post a Comment