Show: White Collar
Episode: Pilot
Scene: Neal Caffrey carrying a camera outside the bad-guy's counterfeiting warehouse . . .
Goon: Hey, what are you doing?
Neal: Oh, I’m taking a photography class over at the annex and pictures of rusty sheet metal are a sure-fire A.
Ah . . . *wiping a tear from the eye* (from laughter, not sadness). How many pictures of rusted metal were turned in for peer review during my stint as a photo student . . . don't remember ever turning one in myself though. That might explain a couple A-minuses. ;)
4 comments:
hahaha!! yes! also this: http://www.theonion.com/articles/artists-announce-theyve-found-all-the-beauty-they,20973/
Hahaha! I like this. I've heard good things about this show.
@Lydia - hahahaha! Awesome. "The world's artists later confirmed plans to spend at least another 50 years churning out heavy-handed depictions of the inherent soullessness of suburban sprawl."
@Betsy - it's a great show. More entertaining than the online descriptions make it out to be.
Heh. I loved the first season of that show. Now I wanna look thru photos from people on FB that present themselves as photogs. (aherrm, smh)
Post a Comment