Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Prickly Pear Lemonade Float and modern art moment

A little concoction I made up all by myself: the Prickly Pear Lemonade Float. A spoonful or two of vanilla ice cream doused with sparkling prickly pear lemonade and voila!




A moment of beauty while watching ice cream fizz.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

where in the world do you find prickly pear sparkling lemonade? I would LOVE to try that! it sounds delish!

just a little bit mo said...

Jonathan found some at Costco. I've seen it other places, too. It's made by Martinelli's. We threw out the empty bottle yesterday, or I could give you the exact name. You should definitely try it. It's really refreshing.

Unknown said...

Heeey we have two bottles of this stuff in our pantry now! It's called sparkling prickly passion lemonade. WE LOVE IT. Now I shall have to try it with ice cream :-D