Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yes, this is the worst music video ever.

Thanks for sharing this one Michelle. You know how much I love this kind of kitsch. It actually kind of makes me want to go dancing around in a tight white sweater and thigh-hugging red pants. We have the Swedes to thank for this treasure!

4 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

i love this video.
useless info: the chick that's singing (Armi Aavikko) was Miss Finland, 1977.
She sang with this other guy from Finland named Ilkka, who went by Danny for obvious reasons.
I think we should all watch this video in respectful memorium of Armi as she passed away in 2002.

And what the heck's up with the car driving into space.
How can I be sure you're not pretender?

Michelle said...

you're welcome

Anonymous said...

I am not pretenter!

Myra Bybee said...

I watched this without sound at work and I was very amused. I can't imagine how much more amusing it would be with sound.