Monday, August 4, 2008

Me, according to Google Images

I typed in some key info into google images and chose a picture for each the following topics from the first page of results. Thank Lydia for the idea. Here are the results:

My name:



City I was born in:



A past love:



My favorite animal:



My favorite object:



My favorite city:




My favorite food:



My favorite color:



One of my bad habits:



My first job:



My future job:



Place I would like to visit:



My age:

5 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

I like this idea! I think I am going to play with google also now.

Alison said...

I agree it is a great idea. I love tigers too!

Michelle said...

Confession: I'm the one who keeps voting against the music.

I really do love it. The music I mean.

Michelle said...

Okay, I love Andy Warhol. And you. And this idea.

Erika said...

I had no idea that you used to be a professional BYU football player!