
If wearing shoes was only about comfort and utility, the high heel would not be in existence. I whole-heartedly admit high-heel shoes are solely a product of vanity; in them we are taller, straighter, and more attractive. And, if worn correctly, the shoe lends an air of confidence -- but only if worn correctly.
I wore a pair of heels this past Sunday that catalyzed a conversation among us roommates about how to wear high-heeled shoes. Of the six roommates only Sandy and I own and wear anything above an inch and a half. Neither of us are experts. But as we all know there is a right and a wrong way to everything . . . even wearing shoes. So I offer this by way of answer to my roommates, and in tribute to the shoe and the beautiful women who want to wear them. Enjoy a few giggles and guffaws along the way. Thanks again to our friends at videojug.com for the following expert direction on "How to Walk in High Heels" and "How to Look Sexy in Heels."
How to Walk in High Heels
How To Walk In High Heels
How to Look Sexy in Heels
How To Look Sexy In Heels
6 comments:
Whoa dang. I love it. And I love heels. I'll admit, I wear flip flops much more often (come on, I live in San Diego), but I do love me a good pair of heels. I wear them with my jeans :). I could totally be in one of those videos.
I love that picture of Drana! You are too sexy girl
I miss a good pair of heels. It seems marriage has put a restriction on my shoe budget... and a concerned husband has restricted my heel-wearing frequency... dangit. I should start a revolution.
Lol! I support you whole-heartedly, Alison!
you have classic and unfallible music taste. just another reason why i love you. Just kidding. I'd still love you even if your favorite artist was Kelly Pickler.
That girl is a really good walker. I wonder what I look like. Let's film ourselves walking in high heels. Just kidding. Happy days!
Post a Comment