
Yes, dear blog readers, if blog readers still I have after my spotty updates, I am married. This morning while lying in bed Jonathan repeated the oft-heard words, "I wish we could just stay in each other's arms forever." Then he added, "Minus the hair growth." This immediately brought to mind what would happen if his wish literally came true (and we somehow had no need for nourishment) . . . he would turn into a limp-eyed, bushy-faced Rip van Winkle and I would become some kind of gnarled and ratty Rapunzel. We were both struck with this imagery almost immediately. Suddenly the idea of staying in each other's arms forever became much less appealing.
5 comments:
as always an awesome anecdote!
you're just so funny, Mo, and I'm thrilled to see you've resurrected into the blogging world! How is married life treatin ya? I would love an updated address so Eric, Gwen, and I can send ya'll a lil somethin...
speaking of which, is there anything you still need, or merely want? If not, we can just come up with something fun, but I thought I'd ask. :)
oh, and don't forget to post some wedding pics, eh?
Thank you darlings! I'm looking forward to posting more often . . . and keep your eyes open for my up and coming blog dedicated specifically to my photography.
Just think of the olfactory overload. Eternal morning breath makes the thought even less appealing.
HAHAHA! That makes my day! :)
Post a Comment