Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sammy's first haircut

It was a tough decision. I knew after cutting his hair that he would look less baby-like, and I didn't know if I was ready for that step. What clinched my decision to go ahead with it, was the mullet growing down the back of his neck . . . and the fact his ears were getting covered by hair making them hard to clean.

So here you are, befores and afters! (Just don't look too closely at my handiwork on the afters . . . cutting a wriggly boy's hair is much different than cutting his daddy's.)

Before: The most recent, pre-haircut shot I had. He had a bit of a cold, poor boy. Look how long his hair was getting!





After:
Here's one combed flat.



And here with the classic baby-boy spike.




5 comments:

karawarabobara said...

He's adorable no matter what you do with his hair! I'm so spoiled when I cut Danny's hair, it's so curly you can't see any of the mistakes haha!

Unknown said...

great job! He DOES look older! What a cute boy...

Lydiahawke said...

Very cute!

Ruth said...

That is one cute baby you have there, friend! P.S., I hope you don't mind me blog-stalking you :)

just a little bit mo said...

@Ruth - I recently found your blog as well, so the blog-stalking is mutual. ;)