- Truth: I wore my house-slippers over to Brandon and Tasha's house the other day. This was not by mistake. I looked over all my footwear options and decided that I most preferred my cozy brown slippers.
- Truth: At least once a day I feel like a terrible mother.
- Truth: Nicole Richie is Lionel Richie's daughter. I came across that info while trying to figure out how and why she ever became famous. Being Paris Hilton's bestie probably helped too.
- Truth: I'm almost always in the mood to watch the movie Zulu.
- Truth: I'm very happy that the Church clarified its stance on caffeine.
- Truth: I think it's silly that they had to.
- Truth: I still choose plastic over paper and reusable bags at the grocery store so I can keep up my stock of trash can liners.
- Truth: I always take a reusable bag to the farmer's market. It's like I want my purchases there to have better protection. hahaha.
- Truth: I'm still wearing my pajamas and it's nearly 7 p.m. I don't feel like a schlob. Instead I feel rather festive as these are the bright emerald velour pjs my sister gave me for my birthday a few years back. Candid as I have been in this post, I feel I should also add that if I were an outsider looking in on the housewife mucking about in her green velour pjs, I would probably get a good laugh.
I could have scheduled this to post on another day at a different time, but eh. I didn't. Two posts and nine truths seems like a good way to wrap up my time online this evening. You now have a foot up in our next game of two truths and a lie.
1 comment:
Preston and I were rarely out of our pajamas before noon for his whole first year. And when it's cold I think it's tragic that we are ever expected to get dressed. :)
Post a Comment