My husband and I are just happy to have a piano of any make in our home. Especially one that was, well, free.
A picture of our vast music library.
And for the sake of full disclosure, I also have the Reader's Digest Christmas Songbook tucked away somewhere in the house, but since the music in there only gets played six weeks out of every year, it didn't get a place in the photo. Also, I was out of space.
I'm so delighted to have a piano. Playing the piano has historically been one of my greatest sources of joy and catharsis. It's one thing that really makes me deep-down happy.
Now to infuse our music library with some Chopin, Mozart, and Beethoven . . .
I should also clarify in case of unintentional parallels to my mom and Catherine De Bourgh, my mom is very happy for us to have a piano. She agrees that it's a good piano; she just happened to grow up with a Steinway.


No comments:
Post a Comment