This is just one of the awesome names I was able to create/generate using this website. You can make Japanese-Finnish names. Find a stage name for a Goth rapper. Create a name for a wrestler with a soft spot for literature. Find a gender-ambiguous Khmer name. I've come to realize (the other night when for some reason I just couldn't sleep) this website offers hours of non-stop entertainment.
Some of my favorite name combos so far:
- Peggy-Rae Sheepeater = hillbilly-transformer.
- Xenia Olympias = Classic Greek rapper.
- Sif Solarride = Nordic-myth hippie.
- Faust Money Slam = literary wrestler.
- Ellanorah Chrysteenah = kreatyve gurl.
- Mao Paavali - Japanese-Finnish.
All these were generated with either "feminine" or "ambiguous" selected. Faust Money Slam was on "feminine" . . . interesting.
If you decide to take a dabble and feel like sharing, let me know what your new faves are.
Also, a video I found by googling "Classic Greek rapper." Oh, fourth graders.

No comments:
Post a Comment