Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wonder of Wonders, Miracle of Miracles!

Two things: first, Blogger is now available in Filipino. Interesting fact, there seemed to be a lot of debate about whether this option was really necessary. Hard to believe considering how incredibly useful and international Filipino (aka Tagalog) is.

Second. Hold on to something cause this may just rock yer socks! Mason Jennings sings Dylan. Yes, on the soundtrack to the new Bob Dylan movie, I'm Not There. Combined forces of two musical geniuses. Here is a sampling:
The Times They Are A Changin'

4 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

I was just thinking, Mr. Olsen would probably like Mason, don't you think? Thanks for the heads-upp about the song. Mason rocks

JM Hurst said...

filipino schmilipino.

Michelle said...

Yeah, this is so great! Also, see the photo link I posted on your facebook. Great portraits. This one girl has the outfit and it makes me want to take all my friend shopping and pick out clothes for them. I love dressing other people.

Myra Bybee said...

I love this Bob Dylan song! And that is awesome!