My last post was all about women's fashion. Men, so as not to leave you out, I dedicate this post to you. If you are looking for some dapper, hip, posh dressing ideas, or just basic tips like how long your cuff should be beyond your suit jacket or can argyles go with plaids . . . I invite you to the latest blog on my "Favorite Bloggers" list: The Sartorialist.
Beyond any fashion know-how that may be gained from this site, the photography is refreshing. un-manipulated joy. Thanks, Rachel, for introducing me to this site.
1 comment:
Yep. This is great photography. Still. I see some people's clothes. I don't see what they were thinking when they got up in the morning. But then again, i look at clothes from the perspective of 1) can i use it 2) would I ever wear that? I have never been keen on the big earings, trendy jackets, and beaded sweaters. I go for the timeless looks. Well, that is what I think about my style. I don't know what this website would say about it. Or even if I would be noticed by such a trend-spotter.
Post a Comment