Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Zhang Yimou

A video by Zhang Yimou.

6 comments:

JM Hurst said...

I totally just wrote an essay on the duality of Zhang Yimou. That girl was from Curse of the Golden Flower. She is his new muse, just like Gong Li and Zhang Ziyi used to be.

Anonymous said...

Can you please tell my sister to email me my research paper but not through a link ASAP?
I really need it today it's due tomorow and I can't finish it until I have the part she has on her computer.
thanks.

T.Douglas Robbins Esq. said...

Zhang Yimou had a son and his name was John Hurst, but John Hurst later claimed America as one province of his juridical authority, given to him by Zhang Yimou on the dusty banks of the Silk Road in Xi'an. John currently seeks employment, and though he and his father are now more distant than they both would like or admit, he hopes for reunion.

This is the brief version of this story told through the short film format.

just a little bit mo said...

That is a beautiful comment. I'm glad to finally know John's true history.

Anonymous said...

This post is very enjoyable. I will add it to my blog roll. Check out my blog at plasmatv.blogspot.com.br Feel free to buy a plasma tv too. I am certain you will like it, more than Dorian Gray.

T.Douglas Robbins Esq. said...

Hey, that's just what I needed! A plasma TV! Thanks!