Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Return of Mo!!!

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Yes. I've returned to the blogging world.

And here are five things I've learned during this past year:

1) Christmas gifting can be a tricky little bugger. I love giving gifts. And to a certain extent I find fulfillment in giving those gifts. It's the shopping for gifts that just wears ya down. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger . . . ?

2) Buy jeans one size down. They stretch. Also, don't throw them in the dryer if you like their length. Length is what you lose most when jeans shrink in the dryer. 28 and still learning.

3) Wear a bike helmet and/or watch for cyclists before turning left. Some of us learn this the hard way.

4) New tires really do make a big difference.

5) Peanut butter does not bait mice if you have a tree full of gingerbread cookies for them to hide in.

Ta and cheerio!

4 comments:

Austin and Amanda said...

How do you bait a noisy mouse crawling around in your bedroom wall? That is something I wish to learn before the end of this year.

just a little bit mo said...

That is a fine question. Perhaps setting up a small cookies, peanut butter, and cheese shop near some opening or other to the wall . . . nothing mice love more than a mouse-sized delicatessen.

Lydia and Josh said...

So happy you're back!

Brooklyn said...

LOL :) I like you. :)